The main elements of 6061 aluminum sheet are magnesium and silicon, which have medium strength, good corrosion resistance, weldability, and good oxidation effect. It is widely used in various industrial structural parts that require a certain strength and high corrosion resistance.
It is widely used in underwear molds, shoe molds, precision machining, passenger car decorative plates, car doors, hood panel, automobile seats, truck lid, etc.
O, T4, T6, T651, F, H112
1. Carriage: The aluminum alloy carriage has a long service life for aluminum plates feature good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, and excellent anti-rust performance. Compared with iron, aluminum is lightweight and aluminum carriages can carry more cargo.
2. Container: 6082, 6061 and 5083 aluminum plate are the common popular alloys for the manufacturing of containers. They have good processing performance, excellent welding characteristics and electroplating properties, good corrosion resistance, high toughness, and no deformation after processing.
3. Car wheel hub: The thermal conductivity of aluminum alloy is 3 times that of steel, and the heat dissipation effect is good. When the car is running at high speed, due to the friction between the tire and the ground, a lot of heat will be generated. The aluminum alloy wheel can keep the tire at an appropriate temperature, thus extending its service life.
4. Car seat frame: The frame is made of 6061 aluminum sheet. Without reducing the capacity of the car, the weight of the car is reduced, the center of gravity of the body is reduced, and the car runs more stable and comfortable.
1. Haomei 6061 aluminum sheet good processing performance, good corrosion resistance, no deformation after processing, easy coating, good oxidation effect, etc., and are widely used in automotive lightweight, mobile phone shell, aerospace and other fields.
2. has obtained the "Weapon Equipment Quality Management System Certification" and "SGS Automotive Aluminum Certification". The 6061 aluminum plate meets the national standard and the related standards in other countries.
3. We have introduced a 6000T stretching machine, which is the world's most advanced equipment to eliminate the residual internal stress of the product after quenching, thus ensuring no deformation after processing.
4. With rich experience, Haomei Aluminum is very familiar with the customers’ requirements:
The thickness tolerance of the aluminum plate surface is required to be small (generally a positive tolerance).
The hardness must be up to standard (HB is above 95 degrees).
The amount of deformation after processing should be small.
It should be of high flatness.