7075 aluminum plate is an Al-Zn-Mg-Cu alloy, which can be heat-treated and strengthened, among which Zn and Mg mainly play a strengthening role. The Cu is mainly to improve the corrosion resistance of the alloy.
7075 aluminum plate is a super-hard aluminum alloy with very good mechanical properties. The tensile and shear strength can reach more than 600, and the elongation rate is as high as 70%. After solution treatment, the plasticity is good, and the heat treatment strengthening effect is particularly good.
It has high strength below 150°C, and has particularly good low temperature strength. But, it has poor welding performance and stress corrosion cracking tendency. 7075-T651 aluminum is particularly good, which is known as the best product among aluminum alloys. It has high strength and is far better than mild steel.
It is used to manufacture aircraft structures and other high-stress structural parts that require high strength and strong corrosion resistance, such as aircraft upper and lower wing panels, stringers, bulkheads, etc.
It can be used for bicycle parts, aerospace parts, building structures and auto structural parts.
7075 Aluminum plate is more used in molds and industrial tools.
Elongation at Break
Plastic Strain Ratio
Yield Tensile ratio
It has the high strength and light performance required to serve many industries (the most common are aviation, automobiles and guns).
1. High-strength heat-treatable alloy.
2. Good mechanical properties
3. Good usability
4. Easy to process, good wear resistance
5. Good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance
1. Haomei 7075 aluminum sheet is without internal stress and has no deformation during cutting. We also can give you a best 7075 aluminum price.
2. It is rolled by the domestic ultra-wide 2650mm German SMS six-high cold rolling mill, which has better shape, higher precision and more stable performance.
3. All our 7075 aluminum plates have been ultrasonically detected, which can effectively ensure that there are no blisters and impurities.
The two most popular aluminum for structural applications are 6061 and 7075 aluminum plates, but they have many differences.
Aluminum 6061 has a higher silicon content, while 7075 alloy has a higher zinc content. 7075 has a slightly higher magnesium content and a large amount of copper.
Both 6061 and 7075 aluminum sheets can be heat treated. The tensile strength of 7075-T6 is almost twice that of 6061-T6. The shear strength of 7075-T6 is about 1.5 times that of 6061-T6.
6061 is weldable, while 7075 is generally considered to be non-weldable. For 6061 aluminum, after welding, heat treatment and aging treatment are also required to restore the welding area to the original T temper. 7075 is very easy to crack after welding.
They have many application fields, but their application parts are not same. For example, in the aerospace industry, 7075 is more likely to be used as a gear or rod, while 6061 is more likely to be used in areas of greater ductility.