The car door system is generally composed of three parts: the door body, the door accessories and the door interior parts.The door body generally includes the welding assembly of the inner and outer panels of the door, the door body reinforcement plate, window frame and other parts. In the door system, the door body accounts for more than 50% of the total mass of the door. Compared with other systems, the door body has more room for weight reduction.
The aluminum alloying of the automobile body is an important way to realize the lightweight of the automobile. Among the aluminum alloys for body panels, 6000 series aluminum alloys is valued very much in recent years due to their advantages of good stamping formability, high bake hardening performance, and excellent corrosion resistance. 6016 aluminium can be used for car door outer panels.
In the production process of aluminum alloy body panels, various processes need to be controlled. According to the main properties of aluminum alloy materials and the principle of metal forging process, the production process of body panels is designed to ensure the production quality. The production of aluminum alloy body panels mainly includes smelting and casting, sawing, heating, hot rolling, cold rolling, cleaning and recoiling, solution treatment, straightening, surface treatment and other processes.
In the application process of the production process of aluminum alloy body panels, it is also necessary to complete the control of the key points of the production process and improve product quality according to the production process. The production process of aluminum alloy body panels mainly includes the following contents.
1. In the process application of aluminum alloy body panels, attention should be paid to the reasonable selection of materials. Different body positions can choose different materials. Aluminum alloy sheets include many types, and the properties of each type are also different. In the production process of aluminum alloy body panels, more attention should be paid to the process control of the body panels to ensure that the application of the production process of the body panels is more reasonable. Al-Zn-Mg-Cu series ultra-high-strength aluminum alloy has the characteristics of low density, high specific strength, good toughness and corrosion resistance, and has become one of the important structural materials in the fields of aerospace and transportation. However, high
2. It is difficult for the strong aluminum alloy sheet to be deformed during the rolling process, and subsequent processing is difficult. For example, the Audi A8 car uses 6016 alloy sheet as the outer panel of the body, and 5182 aluminium alloy as the inner panel. In the production process of aluminum alloy body panels, most of the body panels choose to use 5-series or 6-series aluminum alloy materials. At the same time, in the welding operation of aluminum alloy body panels, special welding wire for 5 series aluminum alloy body can be selected to improve the effect of aluminum alloy production process.
3. Select the appropriate plastic deformation process of aluminum alloy sheet in order to achieve a certain required microstructure under cost control and meet the various mechanical properties required by the product. Many properties of metal materials are closely related to their grain size. When the grain size reaches submicron, the material will exhibit a series of physical, chemical and mechanical properties different from traditional coarse-grained materials.
4. Solution heat treatment mainly includes solution annealing treatment, straightening treatment and other processes. In the process of its process, it is necessary to do a good job of cleaning in all links. Through good cleaning, foreign matter such as rolling oil remaining in the rolling process can be removed, and the production quality of aluminum alloy body panels can be improved.
5. In the production of aluminum alloy, it is necessary to make a reasonable choice of quenching process. Different quenching processes have different effects on the production of aluminum alloy sheets. The quenching process is mainly selected according to the aluminum alloy variety to ensure the effective implementation of the process. For example, in the production process of the 5182 aluminium alloy plate of the Audi A8 sedan, the air quenching process is usually selected to complete. And in the quenching production of 6016 alloy plate. Among them, due to its relatively low quenching sensitivity, the water quenching process is generally used for production.
6. The straightening process is a key process applied in the production of modern aluminum alloy body panels, mainly to achieve a good shape of the panels. In the specific production process, the method of stretching and bending is mainly selected for straightening. The process is usually implemented after solution heat treatment, which can effectively control the application effect of the plate.
7. In the production of aluminum alloy body panels, surface treatment should be done after straightening. The surface treatment of aluminum alloy body panels is usually carried out by electrolytic chemical method, which mainly completes the cleaning and rinsing of metal panels to achieve the effect of flat and smooth panels.
Tags: automotive aluminium ,
Prev:Aluminum Sheet Panels in Electric Vehicles
Next:What Is Production Process of Automotive Body Panels