As an Al-Mg alloy, 5454 aluminum plate is a typical rust-proof aluminum. Its strength is about the same as that of 5154 and about 20% greater than that of 5052 alumium sheet. It is mostly used in automobile wheels.
5454 aluminum has strong corrosion resistance, good plasticity, and good forming processability, which is widely used in the cylinder of large vehicles like aluminum tankers.
Automobile Engine: The weight of the engine generally accounts for 20-30% of the vehicle. The body is the largest single part of the engine, and its weight accounts for 25-35% of the actual engine weight. Therefore, reducing the car engine body is of great significance to the lightweight of the car. Aluminum for engine can choose 5454 thin aluminum plate.
Automobile Wheel: 5454 aluminum sheet has higher strength, good corrosion resistance and good forming processability, so it is often used for automobile wheels.
Aluminum tanker: As the 5454 aluminum sheet is lighter than the carbon steel, it reduces fuel consumption and tire wear during transportation, thereby reducing daily operating costs and maintenance costs.
1. There are few hard and brittle compounds, and processing cracks are less likely to occur.
2. It has strong plasticity, low welding twill tendency, and good welding performance.
3. It has good corrosion resistance and high tensile strength.
1. The six-high cold rolling mill can produce 5454 aluminum wide plate with a flat shape and neat trimming.
2. Haomei Aluminum can produce 5454 aluminum plates in all tempers.
3. The "1+1" production line provides a strong foundation for the large-scale production of 5454 aluminum plates and further guarantees the good performance of 5454 aluminum plates.
The MOQ of each specification is 8 tons. If your order is less than 8 tons, welcome to contact us directly. We will help you to check the aluminum sheets in stock.
2. Are you a aluminum sheet manufacturer or a distributor?
Haomei Aluminum is a large-scale aluminum sheet manufacture. Our automotive aluminum sheets have been exported to over 80 countries.
3. Is your 5454 aluminum sheet price fixed?
The 5454 aluminium sheet price consists of aluminum ingot price and processing fees. As the price of aluminum ingots fluctuates daily, the quotation will fluctuate.
4. How to get a quotation?
Please tell us thickness, width, length (mm), total demand (tons), so that we can provide you with an accurate quotation. Such as: 5454 aluminum plate, 3*1220*2440mm, demand 30 tons/month, for aluminum tanker truck body.